Monday, June 28, 2010

P-ort-land












We made a haul up to Portland for Bivens and I to see some old friends. We stayed with one of my oldest friends emy while there and had a great dinner. Brian met up with his college roommate Jesse who was in Oregon for a windsurfing competition. B stayed out late and i went back and had some wine with Emy and our other friend Prentiss who came in for the weekend. I haven't seen Emy in probably 10 years, but it was like i saw her last week, so much fun. We loved Portland, so did Pinot, back to a big city, so he was pleased(we now call him Big City Peens)

I put up some random pics from the trip, we are heading south back to Cali now so it will be a few days in the RV till we are back somewhere awesome. I loved loved loved Oregon, would love to go back.

1 comment: